Thursday, July 31, 2014

Flying Unicorn and Sketchabilities #120

Hi my crafty friends :)

For the month of July, Flying Unicorn are sponsors for the fabulous site Sketchabilties.  The Creative Team were asked to join in on the reveal of sketch #120.



Here is my take on the sketch...

Using the gorgeous Nirvana range from Marion Smith Designs which can be found in the store HERE.




I pulled an older Crafters Workshop mask from my collection which I hadn't used yet....gasp! and I think its now one of my favs :)....its the Bingo Card mask.  I used Shimmerz Texturez in Tidy Widy over this mask...love the shimmery subtle effect this gave my background.  Lots of stamping as well.


Gorgeous flowers from Manor House some have been altered and stunning chipboard from Creative Embellishments which you can also find other various styles in the store HERE.






 Products from the Flying Unicorn Store are:

Marion Smith Designs – Nirvana Papers
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Mists – Grab a Guy a Gold, Tune Travel Teal
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Glitz Shot – Royal Emerald
Shimmerz Texturez – Tidy Widy
Silks Acrylic Glaze – Teal Zercon
Creative Embellishments Chipboard

Thanks so much for stopping by today :)
Hugs xo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeously stunning layout.. love the colors and love the rings chippies.. always love the way you use flowers too.. I hope you have had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way that you have put this together. Everything looks just, so right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! Your layouts are always packed full of delicious yumminess! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete