Monday, November 3, 2014

You are my Reason Why...


Hello and Happy Monday :)

Can you believe its November already!!! WOW this year has just gone!! I am already thinking about Christmas stuff...just an exciting and lovely time of the year.

Okay a couple of weekends a go I did some scrapping for the fun of it...have been doing that a lot lately and its quite liberating!

I have lots of beautiful paper collections begging to be used and one of them was the MME Sky's the Limit Collection.

Oh my little bubba...I miss you being so small but I so love him at the age he is right now :)



"You are my Reason Why"



The title stamp is one of my favourite Ali Edwards Stamps..think it was my very first stamp purchase when I started online scrapping...lol!



Beautiful chipboard from Blue Fern...my first time using their brand of chipboard and I LOVE it!




And just a mix of a few other products, Prima and Petaloo flowers, Heidi Swapp Butterflies, Hambly and Lindy's Stamp Gang mist.


Till next time :)
Hugs
Min xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh so gorgeous.. really love how you put so many wonderful details on your layouts.. and cute photo too.. and time just keeps racing away.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete